Smartballs Teneo Duo*
PLEASE NOTE: manufacturers of vaginal balls warn that they may not suitable for use with a prolapse, as the prolapsed organs may prevent the weight or ball from being positioned correctly. The exception is Smartballs Teneo Uno, which the manufacturer states is designed for use by women with a prolapse and may suit some women with this condition. For more information, we advise that you consult your health practitioner. Read more about prolapse and pelvic floor exercises.
The Smartballs Teneo range is designed and manufactured by Fun Factory in Germany to the highest standards from odourless and hypoallergenic silicone, with a loop cord.
They are easy to clean with soap and water, with no disinfecting required.
FunFactory are the source of some of the world's most innovative adult toys - Smartballs were originally designed as pleasure devices for women. With research now showing that vaginal balls can be an effective means of building pelvic floor strength, Smartballs' value as an exercise device has been recognised, with endorsement from German midwives.
Smartballs Teneo Duo is a classic duo ball design, with both balls slightly elliptical in shape, and an internal weight inside each ball.
Inserted vaginally, the weights in both Uno and Duo move silently creating a sensation that some women are able to feel. Both Uno and Duo feature an ergonomically formed finger hollow between the cord attachment points to make insertion simple.
The Smartballs Teneo range offers a wide range of pelvic floor exercise solutions:
- Both Teneo products can be worn discreetly. Used in this way, the weight of either Smartballs Teneo Uno or Duo provides pelvic floor muscles a challenge in its own right.
- Research has shown that pelvic floor contractions with duo balls in place are more effective that contractions on an empty vagina (Glavind, Arvonen).
- The 36mm diameter of both Smartballs Teneo designs means that they can also offer a useful starting point for women with a weakened pelvic floor or larger vaginal hiatus who are unable to hold a much narrower cone. Used in sequence, they can offer a weight progression for these women from the Uno's 42g to the Duo's 85g.
- Smartballs Teneo Uno and Duo can also both be combined with an external weights set for active pelvic floor weights exercising. Start with a Smartballs Teneo Uno and progress to a Teneo Duo. Combine both with PelviWeights for active weight training, offering a unique challenge to women at every level of pelvic floor strength. Specifically, active pelvic floor weight training allows women whose pelvic floor muscles are already reasonably strong to greatly increase muscle strength, using the same approach (but with much lower weights!) used by the holder of the Guinness Book of World Records "world's strongest vagina" award!
Insertion of Smartballs is sometimes made easier by the use of a very small amount of water-based lubricant such as SYLK. Smartballs Teneo Uno and Teneo Duo come packaged with a small sachet of FunFactory's own lubricant. Only water-based lubricant should be used with Smartballs, and it should be washed off immediately after use, to avoid any deterioration of the silicone.
Please note that we sell only authentic Fun Factory Smartballs. We have seen many examples of Chinese-manufactured fake Smartballs in circulation. These can look very authentic and seem to be a bargain. However closer examination betrays poor quality materials and manufacturing processes. In particular, we have been concerned that
- the poor adhesion between the outer and inner layers of these fake products presents a very real infection risk to users
- the material used in construction can "crumble", creating a risk that residual material will be left in the vagina after use.
We therefore stock only authentic high quality Fun Factory originals, in the belief that our customers are prepared to pay more for a safe product.
Smartballs enhance successful pelvic exercises, think of these Smartballs as your own pelvic mini gym.
Smartballs can often be known as smart balls, fun factory smartballs, a pelvic exerciser. Smart balls are also referred to as kegel exercisers for the pelvic floor
No when used alone.
Yes when used with PelviWeights
No when Teneo Uno or Duo used alone
Yes, when both Teneo products used in progression