Luna Beads: progressive vaginal balls
Please note that weight and ball exercisers may not suitable for use with a genital prolapse, since the prolapsed organs may preclude the correct positioning of the weights. Luna Beads with a single ball in place may suit some women with a prolapse. Read more about prolapse and pelvic floor exercises.
Luna Beads are a revolutionary product, combining the benefits of vaginal balls, with the progressive adjustable weights formerly offered only by vaginal cones, and combining these features in gift-quality packaging and presentation. Luna Beads are now one of the most popular products in our range and it's easy to see why.
Luna Beads consist of:
- a white silicone "girdle"
- two petal pink "beads", each weighing 28g
- two powder blue "beads", each weighing 37g
Beads can be positioned in the girdle, and used within the vagina in any combination. Thus it is possible to create progressive vaginal weights. See Specifications for combinations
Progressive vaginal weights help to build pelvic floor strength by providing an increasing challenge to the pelvic floor muscles.
In addition to the benefits of progressive weights, Luna Beads offer all the benefits of standard vaginal balls including
- Luna Beads can be worn discreetly whilst doing everyday chores, with the weight providing a muscle challenge as well as feedback as to how to engage your pelvic floor muscles whilst doing activities.
- Research has shown that pelvic floor contractions with vaginal duo balls in place are more effective than contractions on an empty vagina (Glavind, Arvonen).
- The 33mm diameter of the Luna Beads means that they can also offer an option for women with a weakened pelvic floor who are unable to hold a much narrower cone, or those with a larger vaginal hiatus.
- Luna Beads can also both be combined with an external weights set for active pelvic floor weights exercising. Progress through the weight combination offered by Luna Beads, then if you require further progression,add PelviWeights for active pelvic floor weight training, offering a unique challenge to women at every level of pelvic floor strength. Specifically, it allows women to greatly increase pelvic floor muscle strength, using the same approach used by the holder of the Guinness Book of World Records "world's strongest vagina" award!
Luna Beads are supplied beautifully presented in quality packaging, making them an excellent "couple's gift", as well as a luxury indulgence that any woman would feel pleased to buy as a gift for herself.
Luna Beads were designed and developed by Lelo of Sweden, manufacturer and distributor of luxury sex toys. They are CE certified, manufactured from body safe ABS and silicone, and carry a one year manufacturer's warranty. They are a modern version of an ancient women's pleasure device, known by various names in different places and times, including vaginal balls, orgasm balls, ben-wa balls or geisha balls.
Only water-based lubricant such as Sylk Natural Personal Lubricant should be used with Luna Beads, and even then, should be washed off immediately after use.
No, when used alone
Yes when used with PelviWeights
Adjustable, progressive weighted vaginal balls. Additional progressive resistance when used with PelviWeights
- 28g (one pink bead)
- 37g (one blue bead)
- 56g (two pink beads
- 65g (one pink and one blue bead)
- 74g (two blue beads)
Length with one ball: approx 37mm, plus unused soft girdle addds approx 18mm
Length with two balls: approx 87mm
Ball diameter: approx 33mm, approx 36mm across girdle
2 x 28g, 2 x 37g (see below for weight combinations that can be achieved)
Manufacturer's recommendations for use:
30 mins per day for up to 12 weeks for passive exercising (ie only via presence of Luna Beads in vagina) but we recommend that you practise your squeeze and lift pelvic exercises with the balls in the vagina. An instruction sheet is included for this purpose.
Luna Beads are not manufactured under sterile conditions and we therefore recommend cleaning before initial use.
Wash with sopa and water before first use and between uses. Allow to dry before storing.
These are only estimates supplied by Australia Post
Regular Parcel - Registered Post Signiture required on delivery Tracking Provided No Insurance Additional Insurance $1.50/$100 to arrange insurance Contact us on https://www.pelvicfloorexercise.com.au/contact-us
Posted for delivery QLD