Clinical tool for measuring GH+PB and POP staging
POPstix were designed by practising urogynaecologist Lynsey Hayward who was frustrated at the lack of a specific measuring tool for prolapse staging.
Currently health professionals often make-do using swabs, pap smear sticks, fingers or pipelles etc to measure POP-Q values, making measurements imprecise and rather cumbersome.
POPstix can be used for POP-Q and GH+PB measurements and offer the following benefits:
- consistent results
- ease of use
- cost effectiveness
- ideal for use in a clinic or research setting
- eco friendly, wooden sticks
- ink free thermal embossing
POPstix are conveniently packaged in quantities of 50, each package also contains a complete guide on how to perform a POP-Q score.
POPstix are designed and manufactured in New Zealand from renewable timber.
- Wooden stick 17cm long with marked graduations 0-12cm
- Packs of 50
- Made in New Zealand from renewable timber