Isabelle Vibrating Silicone Dilator Kit*
The Isabelle vibrating dilator set is ergonomically designed and simple to use.
Both dilators are smooth and sleek in shape to follow the contours of your vagina with a finger loop for easy insertion and removal.
The slender one speed stimulator inserts into the base of either dilator. The simple to use design is operated by the single click button.
Each dilator is made from phthalate free, silky soft, premium silicone and are pliable and durable.
Two sizes are included for comfortable, gradual dilation.
The vibration function brings two products together – a vibrator and a vaginal dilator to help make treatment for pelvic pain conditions less medicalised whilst still reaching your treatment goals.
Adding the pleasurable use of vibration can help progress your dilator therapy and make it more functional and realistic – as most women are aiming for pain free penetrative sex whether that be with a sex toy, finger or penis.
- Maintenance of vaginal shape and length and to prevent scarring following pelvic radiation therapy.
- Self pleasure as a vibrator
- Progression of dilation therapy for those experiencing sexual pain, pain with penetration and vaginismus
Some conditions that may benefit from vaginal dilation:
• dyspareunia ( painful penetration)
• vaginal narrowing
• post surgical scar tissue
• postnatal recovery following episiotomy or tearing
Although this kit is not sold as a medical device, many women will find the range of sizes and the shape of the dilators easier to use than some medical sets.
12.75cm x 2.5cm (5" x 1" )
14cm x 3.25cm (5.5" x 1.25" )
9cm x 2cm (3.5" x 0.75" )
It is recommended to use water-based lubricants with silicone products. You can also use an oil-based one - make sure you clean your product thoroughly afterwards to remove any residue.
Oil-based products shouldn't affect the wear of your product but may cause some discolouration.
Do not use silicone lubricant with silicone products
Powered with one AAA battery (not included)
* the bullet vibrator is NOT waterproof. Please remove from dilator before washing the dilator between uses.
** there is a small piece of packing cardboard inside the vibrator that you need to remove when inserting batteries