Wiesner Incontinence Clamp
Penile clamp to assist with male urinary incontinence, become pad free and regain your confidence and independence.
The Wiesner Incontinence Clamp is an external medical device used to control urine
leakage by compressing the urethra and preventing the flow of urine
The designers have extensively analysed the anatomy of the penis to produce an incontinence clamp that is both effective and comfortable. It is constructed of a ABS plastic frame and two medical grade silicone rubber cushions.
Advantages of the Wiesner Clamp
- allows you to maintain an active lifestyle
- cost effective, saving money on disposable adult incontinence products
- can be worn during any activity
- ergonomic design promotes confidence and provides all-day comfort
- silicone cushions for better durability, comfort and cleanliness.
The Wiesner Clamp's ergonomic design:
- provides correct blood circulation
- provides user confidence and comfort all day long
- comes supplied with 3 interchangeable clamp sizes S, M, L to ensure correct fit
- is the smallest and lightest in its product category meaning it is more discreet
- is less prone to causing urinary tract infections than catheters
- means less prone to dermatitis than pads
- provides variable pressure adjustment to cater for all levels of activity
What is included?
- User manual
- Storage pouch
- Silicone pads x2
- 3 interchangeable clamp sizes S, M, L
Tips for using your Wiesner Penile Clamp
- Loosen your incontinence clamp every 1 to 2 hours to urinate. This is very important to prevent urinary tract infections.
- Each time you urinate, try to reposition the incontinence clamp a little higher up or lower down the shaft of your penis.
- Do not overtighten the clamp because the increased pressure could interfere with blood circulation or cause skin irritation.
- Directing just a little pressure on the urethral canal will prevent urine leakage.
- It is important that you maintain adequate sensation in your penis so you can feel if the device becomes painful or irritating.
- Inspect your incontinence clamp for signs of deterioration or damage after using it for a while.
- Keep the incontinence clamp centered on your penis at all times, as this is the position that ensures maximum comfort and effectiveness.
- Dusting the silicone pads with some cornflour can help prevent slippage
How do I put my Wiesner Incontinence Clamp on?
- Wash your hands and dry them with a towel.
- Open the incontinence clamp by releasing the catch and lifting up the top part.
- Place your penis between the silicone rubber pads with the incontinence clamp about halfway down the shaft of your penis and the catch release facing up.
- Latch the incontinence clamp to compress your urethra at the level that is comfortable for you, and be sure to center the device so the raised portion sits just below the urethral canal. You will feel a slight amount of pressure, which will prevent any urine leakage.
- To urinate, release your incontinence clamp by pulling back the catch and lifting up the top part.
- After you have finished urinating, put the incontinence clamp back on again, preferably on a slightly different part of your shaft.
- Wash with mild soap and water
- Dry the clamp with a towel or air dry
- Re-apply if required or store in the provided storage bag
*DO NOT use bleach or any other detergent to wash your clamp