Temperature Therapy Pelvic Wand
The latest wand in the Intimate Rose collection is the same size and shape as their other wands designed for pelvic pain relief but this one can be warmed or cooled to provide further soothing sensation to your treatment.
It is yellow to support those with endometriosis.
Heat or cool your wand prior to use, the core of the wand retains the temperature.
- For cold therapy, place the wand in the refrigerator or freezer. Prior to use, wash the wand with cold water and mild soap then pat dry. *** Check temperature before inserting, if too cold it may cause irritation of tissues
- For warm therapy, use mild soap to wash the wand and run it under warm water for 1 to 3 minutes to achieve the desired temperature. The wand should be warm but not too hot to handle. *** Do Not boil, microwave, or heat in oven.
- made from body-safe medical grade BPA-free silicone
- the only wand on the market made from silicone
- designed so that each end is uniquely sized and shaped and can be used either vaginally or rectally for the treatment of muscle tension in the pelvic floor
- the silky smooth silicone coating ensures comfortable insertion and removal
- shaped to reach both superficial and deep pelvic floor muscles
- temperature retaining core
The Intimate Rose Temperature Therapy Pelvic Wand can be used for:
- Pelvic floor tension myalgia (painful, tight pelvic floor muscles)
- Persistent/chronic pelvic pain
- Levator Ani Syndrome
- Rectal pain
- Prostate pain
- Dyspareunia (painful penetrative sex)
- Other pelvic pain conditions diagnosed by your health care professional
Caring for your wand
- It is recommended that you only use water-based lubricant with your silicone wand. Do NOT use a silicone based lubricant.
- Wash after every use in warm soapy water, rinse and air dry then store in the supplied carry bag
What you get
- Intimate Rose Temperature Therapy Pelvic Wand
- Convenient and discrete velvet storage bag
- Instruction manual
- Medical-grade silicone
- Patent Protected US D917,061 S.