She-ology™ 5-piece Wearable Vaginal Dilator Set
Wearable silicone dilators uniquely designed and ergonomically curved to allow for gentle dilation.
Can also be used like any dilator - in lying or in sitting.
They offer gentle expansion due to their small girths and short insertable lengths.
Developed by American Obstetrician and Gyneacologist Dr Sherry Ross, this graduated set of 5 smooth, wearable silicone dilators is uniquely designed and ergonomically curved to allow for gentle dilation. They are tapered and curved for easy, comfortable insertion.
- premium silicone
- phthalate free
- body safe
- two largest dilators can be paired with a mini bullet for added vibration (not supplied)
How to Use
- ensure you are in a comfortable, well supported position
- apply plenty of water-based lubricant to the dilator and yourself (do NOT use silicone lubricant with a silicone product)
- apply gentle pressure with the tip of the dilator, aiming backwards towards your tailbone like you would when inserting a tampon
- allow your body to gradually accept as much length as you feel comfortable inserting
- insert it until the base is flush with your vaginal opening , if you are not ready to go this far then just insert as far as comfortable
- the wide flared base keeps the dilator in place once inserted, allowing you to 'wear' the dilator to assist with treatment if that is how you choose to use them.
- they are also designed as a comfortable fit to allow you to sit whilst inserted which can be helpful for those using them to maintain vaginal shape and length after radiation therapy and surgery
- only move on to the next size dilator once you are comfortably able to insert the size you are using
- progression can take weeks for some people
Conditions that may benefit from vaginal dilation:
- dyspareunia (painful sex)
- vaginal narrowing due to surgical scar tissue
- postnatal recovery following episiotomy or tearing
- trans women following gender reaffirmation surgery
- post radiation and chemotherapy
Only use water-based lubricant with a silicone product.
We recommend the water-based lubricants sold on our site due to their quality
Caring for your She-ology dilator set:
- wash in warm soapy water before first use and after every use
- allow to air dry before storing
Warranty: 1 year
- Dilator 1: 8.46cm x 3cm / 3.33" x 1.8"
- Dilator 2: 7.92cm x 2.46cm / 3.12" x 0.97"
- Dilator 3: 7.67cm x 2.16cm / 3.02" x 0.85"
- Dilator 4: 7.52cm x 1.88cm / 2.96" x 0.74"
- Dilator 5 : 6.78cm x 1.35cm / 2.67" x 0.53"