Brand: Verity Code: ECS1310
Click HERE for contraindications and to see how electrical stimulation works.
US customers we cannot supply electrical stimulation machines to the US due to restrictions by US customs of electrical items
- Used for pain relief during labour
- 1 Dedicated Labour Pain programme for ease of use
- Remote Boost switch for additional pain control at times of intense pain ie during a contraction
- Also useful for pelvic pain conditions such as endometriosis - the boost function can be used for painful cramps
- Compact, light and reliable
- Digital Dual Channel Obstetrics TENS unit
- No known side effects for mother or baby
What is included?
- Obstetric TENS stimulation unit
- 9V battery
- 2 x lead wires ( connect electrodes to unit
- 1 x plunger ( to activate unit during use)
- 1 set of 4 adhesive electrodes 50 x 90 mm
- User manual
- Soft carry/storage case
- Dual channel: individually isolated circuits.
- Amplitude: 0-80 mA into 500 Ohm load ; indication only. Actual mA will tend to be less than indicated due to electrode impedance: at 1000 Ohms load (Electrodes in poor condition) the maximum will be limited to 70 mA, at 1500 Ohms load the maximum will be limited to 65 mA.
- Type: Constant Current, maximum output voltage 180 Volts +10 / -30 Volts.
- Waveform: Asymmetrical, rectangular bi-phasic with zero DC current.
- Pulse width: 220μS [2% accuracy].
- Pulse Rate: 90Hz (Continuous mode) [2% accuracy].
- Mode: Continuous (Boost mode).
- Burst mode: Bursts of 9 pulses [200 μS] at 150 Hz, repeating twice every second (Rest mode).
- Ramp up Time: 0.8 seconds from Rest to Boost.
- Time duration: continuous until switched off.
- Low Battery Indicator: If the battery goes below 6.9 volts +/- 0.2 volts the battery symbol will flash on/off once every second.
- If the battery voltage is below 6.6 (+/- 0.2) volts the unit will not turn on.
- Open Electrode Detect: If an open circuit is detected at the output of channel A or B the output current will be reset at zero.
Physical dimensions: 108 x 62 x 23 mm.
Weight: 0.09KG without battery, 0.14KG with battery.
Environmental Conditions for use:
+10 to +30 degrees Centigrade. 0-90% Humidity.
Environmental conditions for storage & transport:
-10 to +50 degrees Centigrade. 0-90% Humidity.