Nova Pelvic Floor Exercise Balls
SVAKOM Nova pelvic floor exercise weights are a set of three weighted balls of gradually increasing weight and decreasing diameter for progressive pelvic floor muscle training to challenge your pelvic floor.
A strong pelvic floor helps to:
- reduce stress urinary incontinence
- improve sexual sensation and enjoyment
- support your pelvic organs and prevent pelvic organ prolapse
The decreasing size and increasing weight of Nova works on the principle that a smaller heavier weight makes your pelvic floor work harder allowing you to progress your pelvic floor exercise program.
Start with the larger diameter single ball which is the lightest.
Once you can comfortably hold this in for 10 - 15 mins, progress to the middle- size double ball and then on to the smallest, heaviest ball.
- body-safe super soft silicone
- silicone removal string
- 3 weights
- 3 shapes
- from larger lighter weight, progress to smaller heavier weight suitable for beginners to intermediate users
- 100% waterproof
- inner stainless steel ball creates vibration and stimulates pelvic floor muscles to contract.
• Large single ball : 36mm X135 mm weight 49g
• Medium double ball : 32mm X170 mm weight 75g
• Small double ball : 28mm X162 mm weight 95g
* suppplied with physiotherapy guide to using your vaginal weights correctly
Double Ball Dimension(big):Φ32X170 mm
Double Ball Dimension(small):Φ28X162 mm
Weight: 49g 75g 95g
Water Repellency: 100% Waterproof