Luna Beads™: progressive vaginal balls
Please note that weight and ball exercisers may not suitable for use with a genital prolapse, since the prolapsed organs may preclude the correct positioning of the weights. Luna Beads™ with a single ball in place may suit some women with a prolapse. Read more about prolapse and pelvic floor exercises.
Luna Beads™ are a revolutionary product, combining the benefits of vaginal balls, with the progressive adjustable weights formerly offered only by vaginal cones. Due to their larger size they are suitable for women who have trouble retaining the smaller vaginal cones, and thos having trouble keeping a tampon in.
Luna Beads™ are now one of the most popular products in our range and it's easy to see why.
Luna Beads consist of:
- a white silicone "girdle"
- two petal pink "beads", each weighing 28g
- two powder blue "beads", each weighing 37g
Beads can be positioned in the girdle, and used within the vagina in any combination so it is possible to create progressive vaginal weights. See Specifications for combinations
Progressive vaginal weights help to build pelvic floor strength by providing an increasing challenge to the pelvic floor muscles. The inner weight within the beads also create a vibration as you move which helps to stimulate muscle contraction and improve awareness of your pelvic floor muscles.
In addition to the benefits of progressive weights, Luna Beads offer all the benefits of standard vaginal balls including:
- Luna Beads™ can be worn discreetly whilst doing everyday chores, with the weight providing a muscle challenge as well as feedback as to how to engage your pelvic floor muscles whilst doing activities.
- Research has shown that pelvic floor contractions with vaginal balls in place are more effective than contractions on an empty vagina (Glavind, Arvonen).
- The 33mm diameter of the Luna Beads means that they can also offer an option for women with a weakened pelvic floor who are unable to hold a much narrower cone, or those with a larger vaginal hiatus.
- Luna Beads™ can also be combined with an external weights set for active pelvic floor weights exercising. Progress through the weight combination offered by Luna Beads™, then if you require further progression,add PelviWeights for active pelvic floor weight training, offering a unique challenge to women at every level of pelvic floor strength.
Luna Beads™ are supplied beautifully presented in quality packaging.
Luna Beads™ were designed and developed by Lelo of Sweden, manufacturer and distributor of luxury sex toys.
- CE certified
- Manufactured from body safe ABS and silicone
- Carry a one year manufacturer's warranty.
- A modern version of an ancient women's pleasure device, known by various names in different places and times, including vaginal balls, orgasm balls, ben-wa balls or geisha balls.
Only water-based lubricant such as Sylk Natural Personal Lubricant should be used with Luna Beads™, and should be washed off immediately after use.
No, when used alone
Yes when used with PelviWeights
Adjustable, progressive weighted vaginal balls. Additional progressive resistance when used with PelviWeights
- 28g (one pink bead)
- 37g (one blue bead)
- 56g (two pink beads)
- 65g (one pink and one blue bead)
- 74g (two blue beads)
Length with one ball: approx 37mm, plus unused soft girdle addds approx 18mm
Length with two balls: approx 87mm
Ball diameter: approx 33mm, approx 36mm across girdle
2 x 28g, 2 x 37g (see above for weight combinations that can be achieved)
Manufacturer's recommendations for use:
30 mins per day for up to 12 weeks for passive exercising (ie only via presence of Luna Beads in vagina) but we recommend that you practise your squeeze and lift pelvic exercises with the balls in the vagina as per the expert physiotherapy instruction sheet which is included when purchase with us.
Luna Beads are not manufactured under sterile conditions and we therefore recommend cleaning before initial use.
Wash with sopa and water before first use and between uses. Allow to dry before storing.