Anuform anal electrode
Anuform® anal electrode
Anuform® is an anal electrode which can be used for:
- Electrical muscle stimulation when used with Neen Pericalm, Neurotrac Pelvitone or Continence electrical stimulation devices.
- EMG biofeedback when used with the Peritone or Simplex
Its revolutionary shape provides efficient and comfortable stimulation or recording.
It is designed for single person use and is not autoclavable.
Anuform® can be used anally by males and anally or vaginally by females.
Conditions Anuform® may be helpful in treating:
- bowel / faecal incontinence
- male pelvic floor stimulation
- female pelvic floor stimulation of EAS and puborectalis
- intra-vaginally when a small probe is required ( but single orifice use only - if used vaginally , do not use the same probe rectally or vica versa)
- EMG recording anally
*Metal electrodes contain a precentage of nickel. This may cause an allergic reaction in those sensitive to nickel.
Do not use Anuform® if you are pregnant or if you have an anal or rectal prolapse . Before using electrical stimulation for the pelvic floor check HERE for further contraindications.
It is suggested that guidence is sought from a practitioner before any treatment is started on your own
Click here to download the Anuform® international instruction booklet.
Anuform is manufactured from medical grade materials but is not manufactured under sterile conditions and we therefore recommend cleaning before initial use.
Probe body: High Impact Polystyrene
Electrodes: Medical Grade Stainless Steel
Cables: PVC over copper tinsel conductors
METAL ELECTRODES CONTAIN A PERCENTAGE OF NICKEL. THIS MAY CAUSE AN ALLERGIC REACTION IN THE CASE OF OVERSENSITIVITY TO NICKEL
2 x 2mm diameter female sockets
Electrode Surface Area:
2 per electrode
Wash in warm soapy water
Rinse in clean water and dry
Repeat after each use and dry thoroughly before storing
DO NOT use boiling water
‘In Use’ product lifetime: