Brand: Michelle Kenway Code: IOSD
The DVD from Michelle Kenway which complements her book Inside Out.
If you suffer from pelvic floor dysfunction, you may be confused about how to safely work out for strength and tone whilst protecting your pelvic floor. Fortunately it is now possible to safely strengthen whilst protecting your pelvic floor with Inside Out Strength.
Pelvic floor physiotherapist Michelle Kenway has teamed up with midwife Cathie Lane in presenting this innovative exercise DVD for women.
Inside Out Strength DVD teaches women how to:
- Protect the pelvic floor and exercise safely
- Strengthen the pelvic floor effectively with pelvic floor exercises also known as kegel exercises
- Strengthen and tone the whole body
- Increase lean muscle for improved long-term weight management
- Exercise with confidence
- Feel great and regain control.
- Boost your strength and energy levels.
Will Inside Out Strength be Suitable for Me?
- The DVD is an ideal strength exercise program if you are looking for a safe exercise program specifically designed for women and their needs.
- Led by the professional physiotherapy expertise of Michelle Kenway, Inside Out Strength combines her in- depth understanding of pelvic floor physiotherapy with the principles of safe and effective strength training for women.
- This workout is for women seeking effective beginners and intermediate strength exercises that avoid worsening pelvic floor problems.
It is specifically aimed at the following conditions but is equally suitable for those wishing to do "pelvic floor safe" exercise
- Pelvic floor dysfunction
- Pelvic organ prolapse or previous pelvic prolapse surgery
- Previous hysterectomy surgery
- Continence issues with exercise
- Peri or post menopausal status
- Recent pregnancy and childbirth.
Contents -total running time 60 mins
Section 1 Features:
- Complete demonstration and step by step guidelines for performing pelvic floor safe strength exercises
- How to perform correct pelvic floor exercises or kegel exercises
- Simple yet necessary techniques and exercise modifications to keep strength exercises safe and successful
- Learning how to perform strength exercises appropriate for the home or gymnasium setting.
Section 2 Features:
- A whole body 38 minute workout to exercise along with
- Strength and toning exercises for legs, butt, back, chest, upper body
- Pelvic floor exercises/ kegel exercises workout with six positions for pelvic floor strength progression
- Pleasant soundtrack accompaniment
- Optional exercise progressions for more advanced strengthening as required.
Inside Out Strength features two exercise sections, each with a user friendly menu.
Section 1 provides professional physiotherapist explanation and demonstration of techniques and modifications for each of the strength exercises included on the DVD.
Section 2 is a 38 minute strength training workout for you to exercise along with. Menu options allow you to customise your workout to suit your needs. This unique and innovative women's exercise DVD combines in-depth understanding of pelvic floor physiotherapy along with principles of effective strength training for women.
Total running time 60 minutes.