Physiotherapist Fiona Rogers discussed the silicone range of vaginal dilators. Some women prefer the less medical look and feel of silicone dilators as well as their more anatomical shape.
Vaginal dilators can be useful in the treatment of many pelvic health conditions including:
- dyspareunia (painful penetrative intercourse)
- post-op recovery from any pelvic surgery
- post-radiation of the pelvis to maintain vaginal shape and length
- gender reassignment surgery
* remember not to use a silicone lubricant with a silicone product