Brand: Dustienne Miller Code: OBCCD
Optimizing Bladder Control DVD – Strengthening the Pelvic Floor
Dustienne Miller is a board certified women’s health clinical specialist physical therapist ( physiotherapist) and Kripalu Yoga teacher in America.
She offers a unique movement perspective based on her professional dance background, yoga teaching experience and physical therapy education.
With Dustienne's DVDs :
- learn how to optimize your bladder control in a pleasurable, fun way
- learn to strengthen your pelvic floor by coordinating you breathing, pelvic floor muscles, and other core musculature.
- She invites you to use the breath in coordination with specific yoga postures to help strengthen the muscles that control bladder function.
Each gentle movement is clearly demonstrated, in this user-friendly, stress-relieving home practise, serving as a holistic adjunct to pelvic floor physiotherapy and traditional medical approaches.
This specially-designed program contains three express flows:
- The Gravity Eliminated Flow (practised lying on your back) is designed to encourage pelvic floor activation and coordination in a position that puts the least amount of load on the pelvic floor.
- The Standing Flow adds the additional challenge of balance and increased physical control.
- The Calming Flow, is recommended for urge incontinence.
Bladder control tips and a comprehensive overview of incontinence are highlighted on the bonus tracks.
This yoga DVD for bladder control and strengthening the pelvic floor is excellent for both men and women ,no matter what age!
Please seek the advice of a health professional to properly diagnose your symptoms. The intent of this DVD is not to diagnose or treat any medical condition, but rather to understand what options are available if you are suffering from pelvic pain and/or incontinence.
Gravity Eliminated Flow
What is Incontinence?
Bladder Control Tips