Brand: PFLEX Code: VS30R
Adhesive electrodes 30mm Diameter (round) 4pack
- Verity brand quality adhesive external electrodes
- Compatible with all electrical stimulation and EMG machines we supply
- Ideal size for perianal use for electrical stimulation or EMG biofeedback
- Single person use only
Applying the electrode
- Ensure that the stimulation or EMG device is switched off prior to applying or removing the electrode, and disconnect the wire from the stimulation device.
- Apply electrode only to unbroken skin. Clean the area where the electrode is to be applied with soap and water. Rinse and dry.
- With the electrode still on the liner, attach the unattached lead wire from stimulation or EMG device to the electrode connector.
- Remove the electrode from liner by gripping the edge of the electrode and peeling it gently off the liner. Keep the liner for storing the electrode after use.
- DO NOT pull electrode from backing by the wire lead as you will damage it.
- Place the electrode on the required location by applying the centre of the electrode first and smoothing down to the edges.
- Finally, attach the lead wire to stimulation or EMG device.
- Turn off the stimulation or EMG device and disconnect the lead wire from the device.
- Remove the electrode from skin by peeling via electrode edge.
- Place back on to liner.
- DO NOT remove by pulling on the lead as you will damage it.
Re-Application and Storage
Between uses, return the electrode to the liner and store in the resealable bag in a cool dry place out of direct sunlight.
Electrode life / longevity
- The life of the electrode varies depending on skin conditions, skin preparation, type of stimulation, how often it is used, storage, and climate.
- For best results store adhesive electrodes in the fridge
- If losing stickiness- apply a drop of water in middle of electrode and wipe it over surface, air dry and then use - it should regain some stickiness/adhesion
- REPLACE if full surface of electrode won't stick to skin, or if it falls off easily during use.
- ** The stimulation will only be emitted via the area if electrode that adheres to skin, if the full area is not adhered, the electrical current will be concentrated over a smaller surface area and may cause skin irritation.
View our video about electrodes where our physiotherapist Fiona explains how to choose and use an electrode
Adhesive external electrodes (round ): 4 per pack
- Soft white cloth backing, suitable for most areas of the body
- High quality hydrogel and conductive carbon film
- Water based gel makes it skin friendly and allergy free (exclusions possible)
- Do not use alcohol wipes or other liquids to clean the front or gel side of the electrodes!
- You can adda drop of water to regain some stickiness
- Latex free
- CE marked