Brand: NeuroTrac Code: ECS102
Now supplied with wireless software kit with Bluetooth adaptor
The NeuroTrac Simplex is a simple to operate, single channel EMG Biofeedback device. The NeuroTrac Simplex has been developed for its ease of use, to assist in the understanding of muscle activity and to give feedback for improved muscle performance. The Neurotrac Simplex acts as a diagnostic tool to measure the muscle activity, which is measured in microvolts [one millionth of a volt].
EMG biofeedback is used for measuring muscle response for a wide range of physiotherapy applications including Incontinence and damaged muscles.
The NeuroTrac Simplex is a single channel EMG [Electromyography] device that has been designed to use with a variety of applications in particular Continence Diagnosis and Biofeedback Pelvic Floor Training, it can also be used be used very effectively for Sports and General Physiotherapy applications. The Neurotrac Simplex is an accurate and sensitive device that measures muscles activity down to as low as 0.2µ [Microvolts] and up to 2000 µV. The diverse range enables the device to measure very weak muscle activity.
The NeuroTrac Simplex will stand upright on a flat surface enabling the user to carry out specific exercises and at the same time view the Biofeedback by way of bright LED lights on the front of the unit. At the end of the session the LCD screen will automatically display the average muscle readings for the session. If the unit is locked all the sessions will be added together to form the overall average reading for the given period, giving the number of trials performed and the average muscle activity.
Please note electrodes need to be purchased separately
Features and benefits:
- Single channel EMG unit
- Includes PC software
- Link to laptop wirelessly via Bluetooth in 10 m range
- Customisable tretaments: select work/rest ; repetitions; sound control; wide/narrow filter
- Used as an EMG biofeedback or diagnostic tool
- EMG statistics displayed after each session allowing imporved comparison with previous sessions.
- Measures EMG from 0.2V to 2000V
- Designed to be used for a wide range of physiotherapy applications, such as: incontinence, shoulder and neck pains, patello femoral pain, repetitive strain injury, stroke, plus many more
- Used as a learning tool for both patients & clinicians with emphasis on improving rehabilitation techniques
- Produces and prints comprehensive patient progress reports of EMB work/rest averages, onset contraction and muscle release times, peak values, work/rest average deviations with the optional software
Concealed button enables Therapists to:
- Lock the programme settings
- Record the total trials
- Recored average work and rest microvolt levels
- Record average onset and release times
- Record valid onset and releases
USA CUSTOMERS PLEASE NOTE: Unfortunately US laws prevent us from supplying electrical devices to US customers. Orders placed from US addresses sadly have to be refunded, but with the loss of the charges imposed by our payment processing systems.
NeuroTrac® Simplex Single Channel EMG unit
- Single Channel
- EMG Range: 0.2 to 2000 μV RMS (continuous)
- Sensitivity: 0.l μV RMS
- Accuracy: 4% of μV reading +/-0.3 μV at 200 Hz
- Selectable Bandpass filter - 3db Bandwidth,
- a. Wide: 18 Hz +/- 4 Hz to 370 Hz +/- 10% - Reading below 235 microvolts 10 Hz +/-3 Hz to 370 Hz +/- 10% - Readingabove 235 microvolts
- b. Narrow: 100 Hz +/- 5% to 370 Hz +/- 10%
- Notch filter: 50 Hz (Canada 60Hz) - 33 dbs (0. 1% accuracy)
- Common Mode Rejection Ratio: 130 dbs Minimum @ 50 Hz
- Battery: PP3 Alkaline
- Work / Rest periods: 2-99 seconds
- Number of Trials: 1-99
Low battery indication at 7.4 volts +/- 0.2 volts and automatic shut off 4 minutes
after pressing last key, unless infra-red is turned on.
Note: Replace battery immediately.
Environmental Conditions for use:
+10 to +30 degrees Centigrade. 0-90% Humidity.
Environmental conditions for storage & transport:
-10 to +50 degrees Centigrade. 0-90% Humidity.
Physical Dimensions: Length 147 mm, Width 70 mm, Depth 28.9 mm
MyoPlus device: 0.13 Kg (without battaery)
PP3 Alkaline battery: about 0.04 Kg