Women's Waterworks:Curing Incontinence:
by Dr Pauline Chiarelli
AUD$9.95 (inc GST)
Buy in an Extra Value Combo Pack and save $$
Women's Waterworks: curing incontinence is an international best-seller, with over 200,000 copies sold world-wide since its first publication in 1987, and constantly updated since then. Written by Australian physiotherapist and academic, Dr Pauline Chiarelli, this straightforward guide to the pelvic floor, incontinence, and what you can do about it is a must-read introduction for any woman experiencing continence problems.
Pauline Chiarelli is an academic at the University of Newcastle and the author of many research papers in this field. She's widely acknowledged as a leading expert, yet she's also able to reach out to ordinary women and write in a positive, uplifting style.
- Introducing women's waterworks
- What we've got and how it works
- The multifunctional pelvic floor
- The rise and fall of the pelvic floor
- Not only but also
- Testing, testing
- Taking things into your own hands
- Getting to the crux of the matter
- Pelvic floor exercises - bells & whistles (this chapter is all about pelvic floor exercisers, including some of the devices available here)
- Special hints for special people
- Prevention is better than cure
If you only read one book on the subject, this has to be it. Our price for this most useful book is only $9.95, compared with the RRP of $15.
Buy in an Extra Value Combo Pack and save $$$
Want to read more? Check out other titles that may help.