Luna Beads consist of:
- a white silicone "girdle"
- two petal pink "beads", each weighing 28g
- two powder blue "beads", each weighing 37g
Beads can be positioned in the girdle, and used within the vagina in any combination. Thus it is possible to create progressive vaginal weights of:
- 28g (one pink bead)
- 37g (one blue bead)
- 56g (two pink beads
- 65g (one pink and one blue bead)
- 74g (two blue beads)
Progressive vaginal weights help to build pelvic floor strength by providing an increasing challenge to the pelvic floor muscles.
In addition to the benefits of progressive weights, Luna Beads offer all the benefits of standard vaginal balls including
- Luna Beads can be worn discreetly for several hours, with the weight providing a muscle challenge in its own right.
- Research has shown that pelvic floor contractions with vaginal duo balls in place are more effective that contractions on an empty vagina (Glavind, Arvonen).
- The 33mm diameter of the Luna Beads means that they can also offer an option for women with a weakened pelvic floor who are unable to hold a much narrower cone.
- Luna Beads can also both be combined with an external weights set for active pelvic floor weights exercising. Progress through the weight combination offered by Luna Beads, then add PelviWeights for active pelvic floor weight training, offering a unique challenge to women at every level of pelvic floor strength. Specifically, it allows women to greatly increase pelvic floor muscle strength, using the same approach used by the holder of the Guinness Book of World Records "world's strongest vagina" award!
Luna Beads are supplied with a small satin drawstring bag, and are beautifully presented in quality packaging, making them an excellent "couple's gift", as well as a luxury indulgence that any woman would feel pleased to buy as a gift for herself.
Luna Beads were designed and developed by Lelo of Sweden, manufacturer and distributor of luxury sex toys. They are CE certified, manufactured from body safe ABS and silicone, and carry a one year manufacturer's warranty. They are a modern version of an ancient women's pleasure device, known by various names in different places and times, including vaginal balls, orgasm balls, ben-wa balls or geisha balls.
Only water-based lubricant such as Sylk Natural Personal Lubricant should be used with Luna Beads, and even then, should be washed off immediately after use.
Buy in a Combo Pack and save $$
Luna Beads are not manufactured under sterile conditions and we therefore recommend cleaning before initial use.