How to buy
| Order online and pay by credit card
Our fully secured online shop accepts payments using Visa and Mastercard via eway
, Australia's leading secure payment gateway.
| Order by post, fax or email
Download our order form (PDF 44KB)
, complete it, and send it to:
- PFLEX Pty Ltd PO Box PO Box 7094 Sippy Downs Qld 4556
- Fax: 1300 79 44 39 (from within Australia)
- Fax: +61 7 3041 6978 (from outside Australia)
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
||and choose to pay by:
|| - credit card - MasterCard or Visa
- cheque/money order - payable to PFLEX Pty Ltd
- direct transfer to our bank account:
|| PFLEX Pty Ltd
Unfortunately, we do not have a shopfront, nor do we have branches in other States. If you wish to buy a product but do not wish to have it delivered by courier or mail, we regret that we are unable to assist you.
We are happy to supply and invoice hospitals, health services and health professional practices. Please email us for more information.
Are you a health or fitness practitioner seeking information about the wholesale supply of our products?
Please visit our practitioner page for more information.
Australian orders: shipping charges and methods
Our postage charge for most Australian orders is a flat rate of $9.90 regardless of the size of your order or the shipping method. Exceptions are listed in Special Shipping Arrangements for Particular Products below.
We use Fastway Courier or Australia Post Registered, depending on the delivery address. As you checkout, our online shop software will automatically determine the best shipping method for your order, but you will pay the same flat rate of $9.90. The selected shipping method will appear on your final order so you'll know what to expect.
| Shipping via Fastway Courier - How it works
Orders to street addresses in the capital city areas of the eastern states are usually shipped via Fastway Courier.
Fastway Courier is safe, trackable and includes insurance. A signature will be needed for delivery. If no-one is available to take delivery, Fastway will leave a card with a contact number for you to call to make alternative arrangements. Alternatively you can provide a workplace address for delivery, or you are welcome to email us after placing your order, to request delivery by Australia Post Registered Post if this is your preference.
| Shipping via Australia Post Registered Post - How it works
Orders addressed to all PO Boxes, and all orders to addresses outside the capital city areas of the eastern States, are shipped via Australia Post Registered Post.
Registered post is safe, trackable, and includes insurance. A signature will be needed for delivery. If no-one is available to take delivery, Australia Post will leave a card telling you at which Post Office you can collect and sign for your order. Alternatively you can provide a workplace address for delivery.
| Special shipping arrangements for particular products - How it works
Inside Out and Women's Waterworks when they are purchased as a single item are shipped via Australia Post Ordinary Post at a charge of $5.50 to any Australian address.
The In Lieu Toilet Converter is a very large item that ships directly from the NSW factory via Fastway Courier and shipping charges vary according to delivery address.
All orders except the In Lieu are fulfilled from our stock on our premises, with total respect for your privacy. We guarantee that we'll replace any Australian order that is not delivered, so you can order with complete confidence and without risk. Unfortunately we are unable to offer our customers a pick up facility.
International orders: shipping charges and methods
We welcome international orders through our online shop for all products except the In Lieu Toilet Converter, which is too large for international shipping. UK and European customers are welcome to order from us, but may prefer to order via Stress No More in the UK, who distribute a range of quality pelvic floor products.
| Shipping costs and methods:
We send all orders by Australia Post's International Registered Post (where available - check countries here) at the following prices:
- New Zealand: flat rate of AUD$24 per order
- Any other country worldwide (except USA) where International Registered Post is available: flat rate of AUD$30 per order. This I for single items multiple purchases may incur additional charges, you will be emailed the costs before dispatch
- USA: flat rate of $39 per order. This is for single item purchase multiple purchases may incur additional charges, you will be emailed the costs before dispatch.
Our secure checkout will recognise your international address and will add the international shipping charge.
International Registered Post provides evidence of posting and a tracking number. If your order does not arrive within the expected time frame (see Delivery Times), please email us for your parcel's tracking number.
Please note that International Registered Post does not include insurance. We can always provide evidence of posting, and hence we cannot be held responsible in the very unlikely event that your order doesn't arrive. If the risk of loss en route concerns you, you are welcome to email us for a quote on an insured postage method prior to ordering.
| Currency conversions and exchange rates
Our prices are quoted and charged in Australian dollars, but will appear on your credit card account in your own currency. A link on the righthand column of pages within our shop allows you to check the cost of items in your own currency at current exchange rates. You will also be offered the chance to check the cost of your order again in your own currency before you finalise payment.
Customs in your own country may choose to impose a charge on your order. We use product descriptions and tarrif codes that minimise this risk, but it remains a slight possibility. If this concerns you, we advise you to contact your own customs service prior to ordering.
Despatch and delivery times
Despatch days at Pelvic Floor Exercise are usually Tuesdays and Fridays. Order received by close of business on
- Mondays are posted on Tuesdays
- Thursdays are posted on Fridays.
Australian customers usually receive their orders within 1-7 days of despatch, depending on location.
Registered Post International states that deliveries to overseas customers usually arrive within 3-14 days, depending on the country. However heightened security measures in the US mean that there are likely to be additional delays of around 48 hours on US parcels in addition to usual shipping time of up to 14 days..
Courier delivery of the In Lieu Toilet Converter may take up to 10 days, depending on the customer's location.
We usually carry all products in stock. If your order will be delayed because we are awaiting stock, we will contact you at the address you've provided to let you know.
If your order does not arrive within the expected timeframe, please email us for the tracking number.
Health fund rebates
Many of the items in our range are included on the Australian Register of Therapeutic Goods and/or are exempt from GST on the basis that they are a medical device for the treatment or relief of incontinence.
If you are a member of an Australian private health fund, you may be able to claim a rebate on the cost of some purchases from us. This will depend on your level of cover, your fund's policies, whether you have been diagnosed with a specific condition, and whether your doctor or health care professional has recommended the purchase.
If your decision to purchase depends on you getting a rebate from your health fund, we suggest that you talk to your fund for more information before you buy from us.
We hope it will never happen, but if you should have trouble using our online checkout, please email us to let us know, providing as much information about the problem as possible.
If you want to place your order urgently, try one of these options:
- try sending it from a different computer
- post it using our order form
We know you will understand that, because of the intimate nature of the products we sell, we cannot accept returns except in the unlikely event that a product is faulty.
We therefore advise our customers to choose carefully. We describe our products with care, we provide guidance on making the right choice for your needs on the the information pages on this website, we answer your emailed questions prior to purchase, and we suggest that you consult a specialist practitioner if you remain uncertain about the best product for your needs.
In the unlikely event that your purchase is faulty, the manufacturer's replacment or refund warranty will ALWAYS be honoured without question. Manufacturer warranties range from 3 months to lifetime and are specified on relevant product pages. For products that are not backed up by a manufacturer's warranty, Pelvic Floor Exercise will replace your purchase if it proves faulty within 12 months of purchase and use in accordance with manufacturer's instructions.
If you think a product may be faulty, please email us before returning the item. We'll talk through any problems that may be arising before authorising return, in order to avoid delay and postage expense for you.
We are sure that you will under that, for hygiene reasons, unauthorised returns will not be accepted.
Privacy and security
We are very aware of customer privacy.
- We we pack orders discreetly in plain unmarked padded bags, with a return address of PFLEX Pty Ltd. Larger orders may be in unmarked boxes.
- All orders are handled only by our own trusted staff.
- We NEVER pass your order onto another supplier, or use a drop shipping arrangement with an adult goods supplier, as some online shops do.
- In the case of overseas orders, we are obliged to complete customs declarations stating the contents of the package. We describe all our exercisers as "Exercise device" or "Medical device", depending on the customer's country.
- Purchases from us will appear on your credit card statement as PFLEX Pty Ltd.
Your online security is protected at all times through our fully SSL encrypted online shop and payment processing gateway. Our fully secured online shop accepts payments via eway, Australia's leading secure payment gateway. You can order online with complete confidence knowing that :
- we never see your credit card details
- we will use your email and postal address for no other purpose than to send your order or to contact you in the case of a problem.
Other customer protection and privacy policies are outlined here.
1. You must ensure that all information provided by you in relation to your order is accurate, complete and up to date.
3. Your order, including payment for goods and delivery charges, becomes effective upon successful transmission after you press "Submit Payment" on the website. Your payment is processed at that point in real time. You cannot cancel the order after that time.
4. We are unable to accept liability if the delivery of your Goods is later than you anticipate.
5. Risk in the Goods passes to you on delivery. We do not accept liability for any loss, theft or damage to the Goods after signed delivery.
6. PFLEX Pty Ltd warrants that the Goods are fit for their usual purpose, are merchantable and meet any description we have provided. All other warranties and representations, except those which are non-excludable in law, are excluded. If the Goods are defective or do not meet these warranties, we will refund the price or repair or replace the Goods. We exclude liability for indirect or consequential loss. We will not be liable if you have failed to follow instructions, modified the Goods or used them for an unintended purpose.
7. Goods are for intimate personal use and are not returnable or refundable for any other reason than those outlined in 6 above.
8. If we cannot accept payment from your credit card the order will not be processed and you will not be contacted.
9. We are prevented by legal, cost and supply constraints from supplying some products to customers in some countries. These limits are clearly stated on relevant product pages. If these limits are ignored and an order is placed that we are unable to fulfill, the customer's payment will be refunded with the deduction of the credit card payment processing fee for both the incoming and outgoing payments.
9. These conditions are governed by laws of the State of Queensland, Australia. You submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of that State.
These terms should be read in conjunction with the other customer service information provided on this page.
Wholesale and discount pricing for health professionals
We are happy to offer discounted pricing to health and fitness professionals who wish to buy products in bulk. Other wholesale customers are also welcome.
To receive a copy of our discount price list which outlines conditions for discounted purchasing, please complete our practitioner email form.