Frequently Asked Questions:Our answers to customers' most common questions
Browse through the archive of our regular newsletter
Subscribe to our quarterly newsletter
Research papers on pelvic floor strengthening using exercise aids and devices:
Vaginal cones and vaginal balls: what does research tell us?
Transvaginal electrical stimulation: what does research tell us?
Biofeedback devices and pelvic floor strengthening: what does research tell us?
Why do research results sometimes seem to contradict each other?
Research references used on our website content pages
Latest research updates
Pelvic Floor Exercise's own web articles. The articles below are available for FREE use on other web sites on condition that you
inform us that you are using an article,
acknowledge the source of the article and
provide a link back to this website.
- Pelvic floor fitness: five good reasons why every woman should improve her pelvic floor fitness
- Five excuses women use for not doing their pelvic floor exercises
- Overcoming erectile dysfunction without drugs: new hope for men
- Sex and the pelvic floor: what's exercise got to do with it?
- Pelvic floor basics for every woman
- 7 secrets of successful pelvic floor exercising
- Fit women are at higher risk of stress incontinence..but help is available
- Pelvic floor exercises are vital for men facing prostate surgery...the sooner the better
- Everything you should know about gyms and your pelvic floor
Pelvic Floor Exercise's printable information sheets (PDF). These sheets cover many of the topics dealt with on this website but are also available for download in easy-to-print PDF format below:
1:Using a perineometer
2: Using vaginal balls
11: Questions our customers ask
12: Sex and the pelvic floor
13: Incontinence and the pelvic floor
14: Why use a pelvic floor exerciser?
15: Choosing a pelvic floor exerciser
17: Vaginal cones vs feedback exercisers
18: Pelvic floor: why do I need to exercise it?
19: Services to health and fitness professionals
20: Childbirth and the pelvic floor
22: Pelvic floor and men
23: Pelvic floor and fitness
24: Using the Pericalm
41: Choosing wisely
Pelvic Floor Exercise's YouTube film clips: Find out more about how our products work by viewing our YouTube clips
Aquaflex Pelvic Floor Exercise System
Pericalm Pelvic Floor Stimulation Unit: Introduction
Pericalm Pelvic Floor Stimulation Unit: How to use
How to use the PFX2
I must stay your website is one of the most interesting and easy to navigate through. I was like a child in a candy store, not knowing which link to chose next! UK health professional Jan 2010
I received information sheets from you....which I found extremely helpful and well researched. Quite impressive.
Aus customer Jul 2008